HR Business Partner, US Supply Chain:
The Seed Production organization is seeking a highly motivated HRBP that will function as a key business partner on all HR processes. This role will primarily focus on engaging transformational efforts, change leadership, employee development and tier 2 employee relations across multiple sites. This position is located in St. Louis, MO and requires ~15-30% travel. Key Accountabilities:
- Provide comprehensive HR support to teams which are located remotely as well as the leadership team in St. Louis
- Actively engage and promote broad organizational change efforts lead change leadership during organizational change efforts
- Gain a clear understanding of current and future business strategies in order to implement effective people strategies
- Lead the headcount management process across the Production organization, including process oversight, process enhancement and interfacing with critical stakeholders
- Build relationships and influence business leaders and strong, independent thinkers in controversial and/or complex situations
- Demonstrate active leadership during organizational change efforts
- Apply HR knowledge to effectively drive business practices and resolve people issues
- Providing coaching and consultation to people leaders
- Provide counsel and assist employees and people managers in resolving complex HR challenges including disciplinary counseling, legal concerns and terminations
- Partner with appropriate HR specialist teams to deliver HR excellence. This includes Talent Acquisition, Global Talent & Organizational Change (GTOC), Compensation and Benefits.
- Ensure effective leadership and operational excellence of all basic HR people processes including performance reviews, incentive planning and talent reviews/succession planning
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 7+ years of progressive Human Resources experience, previous HR Generalist experience is required
- Agility and ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks in a dynamic and fast-paced, environment
- Ability to work comfortably in ambiguity and influence all levels of the organization
- Solid understanding of HR policies/procedures, as well as local, state and federal employment laws
- Strong communication and presentation skills including the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels
- Ability to analyze information, diagnose needs and make decisions quickly and accurately
- Excellent teamwork skills with the ability to operate in a matrixed structure
- Ability to travel 15-30%
A little about us:
At Monsanto, we believe that diverse perspectives solve big challenges and deliver a broad range of solutions to help nourish our growing world.