At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need motivated people who want to make a difference. Right now, we are seeking a Human Resource Specialist that will be a solid contributor and leader. They will report to the Senior Benefits Manager within the Human Capital organization.
You'll change the world by...
- Managing employee employment files including separate I-9 files.
- Assisting with completing and auditing all I-9's for new hires.
- Facilitating E-Verify for pre-employment screening.
- Assisting with administration of company provided benefit plans.
- Having compliant usage of new hire, employee change request, termination and I-9 documents.
- Managing HR email, phone lines and mail.
- Handling administration and record-keeping.
- Maintaining confidential company information.
- Researching and recommending new avenues for improvements to on-boarding success.
- Handling compliance requirements and reporting under Affirmative Action, Vets 100 and others.
- Creating company reports for benefit plan audits, payroll audits, service data audits, and other reports as required by the business units.
- Managing employment verifications and unemployment.
- Submitting department invoices.
- Assisting with new hire orientation.
- Handling special projects as requested.
You'll do that with your...
- Administrative experience.
- Experience analyzing and presenting data.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management, and decision making skills.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Have a bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field a plus.
- Have 1-2+ years of Human Resource experience.
- Have strong experience in Microsoft products.
- Have experience with an HR Information System, such as Workday a plus.
Employees of Vivint Solar must submit to a criminal history check, motor vehicles check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans.