Human Resources Administrator
Location: Lincolnton, North Carolina
Posted: February 03, 2017
Reference ID: 1764482292
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Human Resources Administrator job in Lincolnton, NC area for a great opportunity. This position require great attention to detail and the ability to support the HR Department in the areas of employee benefits, employee recognition events, recruiting, and performing administration of charitable activities. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Assist in the recruitment process, including submitting requisitions for temporary labor.
- Schedule interviews and issue relevant correspondence.
- Set up new employees, including orientation, create badges and assign lockers/locks; enroll in the timeclock and the breakroom payment kiosk.
- Assist employees, greet visitors, and respond to HR related inquiries.
- Maintain training documents in database for all employees
- Assist with employee Wellness and Safety Programs
- Maintain employee attendance calendars in conjunction with the Attendance Policy.
- Create Onboarding packets.
- File personnel documents.
- Run Suggestion Board meetings and maintain updates of suggestions
- Post announcements on bulletin boards and breakroom monitors (open positions, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.).
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Maintain organizational chart and phone directory.
- Create and publish monthly Newsletter.
- Coordinate annual Family Day for the plant.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Code and submit invoices to accounting.
- Maintain meeting notes and arrange for implementation of action items.
- May coordinate meetings, make catering arrangements and provide administrative assistance as needed.
- Check mail daily and distribute.
- Other administrative duties as needed.
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience of 3 years relevant experience at this level. Equivalent industry experience of 5 or more years is highly desirable.
- Must be able to type accurately
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Human Resources Administrator job in Lincolnton, NC or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled