Strong Excel and Analytical skills - Flexible to take on different Admin/A/P tasks
Nice to Have: HR or HR benefits experience
Hours: 8:30 - 5pm may be flexible
Description of Duties:
Reporting into the VP, Total Rewards and Manager, Benefits, the Human Resources Analyst will be responsible for the following duties:
- Calculate retroactive benefits payments and provide to payroll in timely manner
- Respond to basic benefits inquiries, tracking open cases in KN and Benefits administrator system
- Process vendor invoices using KN¿s ACON system
- Process child Support Forms
- Various tasks such as investigating employee concerns, checking 401k contributions data provided by carrier and payroll provider
- Obtaining mail for HR dept and passing it along to appropriate person
In addition, special compensation projects as assigned by VP, Total Rewards, requiring analytical and Excel skills.
HR experienced and/or Undergraduate degree strongly preferred; intermediate Excel skils required.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.