Under general direction responsible for coordinating and administering a variety of benefits-related activities within the AmerisourceBergen Corporate Benefits Department. Maintains a high degree of confidentiality relative to personal health information salary data and associate benefits information maintained in the Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
- Advises associates on eligibility provisions and other matters related to life insurance.
- Maintains the Benefits dashboard.
- Enters data into the HR system related to associate life events.
- Collects Leave of Absence contributions from associates.
- Responsible for reimbursements related to COBRA.
- Investigates and promptly responds to requests from internal and external audit.
- Responsible for performing benefits-related tasks such as Short-Term Disability and FMLA requests Medicare data matches and student verifications.
- Follows up with non-warehouse associates (new hires) for the purpose of re-enrollment activities.
- Responsible for activities related to company-sponsored programs such as Scholarship Awards and Tuition Reimbursement requests.
- Continually looks for ways to improve associate services and enhancements to existing associate benefits programs; makes recommendations for changes to Supervisor.
- Assists with the annual Open Enrollment process.
- Complies with all appropriate policies procedures safety rules and HIPAA regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration accounting or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree program. Requires a minimum of two (2) to four (4) years experience in a Corporate Benefits environment. Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) preferred.
- Working knowledge of general accounting principles
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Strong analytical conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications - specifically Excel Word and PowerPoint
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.