Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Position Summary:
Coordinate and administer various Payroll & Human Resources programs. Compile and maintain all personnel & payroll records, provide assistance to the Human Resources Manager. Assist in all personnel functions on campus. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update database of open positions, assist applicants with post offer (pre-hire) paperwork.
- Conduct New Hire Orientation, including required new hire paperwork.
- Maintain employee files.
- Processes all employee new hire and employee changes with GBS/HCMS
- Maintain I9 database
- Assist employees with unemployment claims and concerns during periods of layoff.
- Adhere to EEO and Affirmative Action guidelines.
- Ensure full Labor Law and Wage & Hour compliance is adhered to within all operations.
- Communicate with third-party administrator for worker's compensation, FMLA, and STD leaves.
- Issue employee paychecks and assist employees with statements of earnings and deductions.
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases.
- Keep informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply to the payroll process.
- Assign employee housing
- Maintain records of Employee Housing Deposits
- Perform weekly walk through of employee housing
- Be available to employees Monday through Friday
- Position may require some holiday and/or weekend work
- Other duties as assigned within the HR department
Qualifications: Minimum Education Required:
High School Diploma or GED Minimum Experience Required:
2 years HR/Payroll experience, preferably in a high volume environment. Minimum Skills/Aptitudes Required:
Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills. Pays special attention to detail. Proficient in Excel and Word. Physical Standards:
Able to lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.