We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe! With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo's approach at work is full force - never settling for second best.
PepsiCo is known for raising the bar with each new endeavor. We are not just committed to winning as individuals, but winning as a team. We Perform With Purpose. Because of that commitment, our HR function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives AND providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Come take a seat at the table and help contribute to the innovation and unparalleled success of PepsiCo!
The Human Resources Associate Manager at PepsiCo plays a key role in executing a talent agenda that aligns with the business priorities. HR Associate Managers are expected to work closely with the teams they support to execute agreed-upon initiatives designed to address performance at both the individual and team levels. Initiatives HR Associate Managers will support include employee engagement assessment and action-planning; employee and labor relations management, performance management; career coaching and planning and organization design. HRAMs will also play the critical role of coach and advisor to employees in the client groups they support.
The position is located at the Jacksonville, FL Pepsi Plant and also supports 4 other locations in Southern GA. This position would have a client group of approximately 525 employees across manufacturing, distribution and delivery/sales sites. Key Responsibilities:
- Lead and fully execute key initiatives that support PepsiCo strategy
- Guide leaders and employees regarding Company policies, values, HR programs (benefits, pay and salary) administration and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are handled consistently and in a timely manner
- Must be able to manage labor relations and engagement strategies within client groups
- Must accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans
- Must ensure activities are in compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations (e.g., FMLA, ADA, EEO and FLSA)
- Assists leadership in performance management and developing effective pipeline and succession plans
- Ability to understand the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective
- Design and execute staffing strategies for exempt/non-exempt hiring needs (including campus recruiting). Partner with local teams to ensure ongoing Outreach
- Develop and execute site/region-level strategies to improve Organizational Health and culture
- Lead and participate in Market & Region level Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Must be a confident communicator, (including both written and verbal skills) and must be able to effectively present to all levels of the organization
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with overlapping tasks and work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelors Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or other related field preferred
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Labor Relations, or Human Resources Management
- Preferred Work Experience:
- A minimum of 4 years of prior Human Resources Generalist and/or Organizational Development experience is ideal
- Experience practicing HR in a manufacturing
- Labor experience is preferred
Eligible for Standard Relocation