Overview About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Description
The Human Resources Associate - Seasonal is a member of the Shared Services HR Operations team and is responsible for entering and managing employee data. The HR Associate also works closely with various stakeholders, including managers, employees and the Adjudication team to research and resolve data and information inquiries. Specific responsibilities include:
- Processing candidates through applicant tracking system (iCIMS)
- Reviewing and approving job openings for posting
- Assist hiring managers with managing internal and external job postings
- Process HR transactions in HCMS.
- Process new hire paperwork; follow-up on background checks, to include Truescreen entry.
- Field incoming calls/emails and redirect to appropriate contact as necessary.
- Run queries and run adhoc reports from HCMS as needed.
- Minimum of 1 year general administrative experience
- Previous experience in HR or related area
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Ability to manage a wide variety of confidential information on a regular basis
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Customer service skills/experience preferred
- iCIMS experience a plus
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.