As members of the Human Resources
team, we are stewards of Intuit's greatest strategic asset: Our People. Our mission is to drive a high performing organization in a growth oriented global company. Our vision is to inspire the world's top talent to innovate and make a difference.
Come join Intuit as part of the HR team supporting our Marketing and Design functions in the Small Business Group. Reporting to the Director, HR Business Partner for Marketing and Design, this individual will be a problem solver with a passion for innovation to join our team and revolutionize the way the world does business. This is a unique opportunity to join a strategic and non-traditional "HR line" team as an HR Business Partner and develop the business and leadership skills required to effectively partner with our executives to deliver HR strategies and business results.
Looking for an HR professional who is passionate about driving change, talent management and organizational effectiveness…helping the organization anticipate where they are going and what are the org and talent implications. You'll play an active role in the engagement and development of our talent. Responsibilities:
- Partner with leaders to deliver HR strategies, programs and operating mechanisms (performance management, annual employee survey, organization, talent and pay reviews, etc.)
- Drive insights through data to aid decisions on talent management and workforce planning
- Provide coordination support of HR programs across functions and teams
- Encourage, motivate and guide individuals and teams in learning and improving effectiveness
- Leverage understanding of the business strategy to provide insight and leadership into organizational effectiveness and talent planning and development
- Proactively identify, influence and lead change in partnership with leaders
- Drive and continually improve HR operating mechanisms in partnership with our Centers of Excellence
- Model the Intuit Leadership Success Profile which includes thinking strategically, driving for results, building high-performing teams, innovating for impact, and inspiring through action
- Be a leader teacher, facilitate team building sessions as well as other training sessions to improve organizational capabilities and/or social architecture
- 3-6 years of relevant HR experience either as an HR Business Partner or HR Generalist. Preference would be someone who has been working in a generalist or consultant capacity and is ready for the next great challenge in their career: transitioning into an HR Business Partner role to partner closely with the business and drive HR strategies and business results.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work on time.
- Analytical/Process skill set...converting data to insights, applying insights to drive decisions
- Project management skills… strategically execute programs end-to-end
- Learning agility…passion to learn, pivot, translate learning into action
- Ability to handle confidential information with great sensitivity.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and unpredictable environment.
- Organizational Savvy (business acumen)
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and computer data entry required.
- Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, team player.
- Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization.
- Ability to travel 10-20%
These competencies may be developed through education and experience in functional leadership experience (non-HR), Human Resources, and/or Organizational. Bachelors degree or equivalent required, MBA or MS preferred
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think?
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of local law.
Not for you? Check out these other opportunities:
HR Business Partner, SBG Care HR Manager 2 Human Resources Business Partner, Small Business Group Human Resources Business Partner, Small Business Group Senior Benefits Analyst See More…
We hire team members that share these values: Integrity Without Compromise. We Care and Give Back. Deliver Awesome. Win Together. Learn Fast. Delight Customers. Be Passionate. Be Decisive. Be Bold.