Human Resources Business PartnerGet your GO on.
Do you want to shift your career into high gear? If you are a strong leader who has a passion for creating an exceptional employee experience and can inspire others to succeed, the HR Business Partner role at Avis Budget Group is your opportunity to drive your career to a new level!
Avis Budget Group is a leading global provider of mobility solutions. We are a Fortune 500 Global Leader in the travel services industry operating 4 industry leading brands: Avis; Budget; Zipcar and Payless. Firmly established as a leader in the vehicle rental industry, our history of focusing on customers, our people, growth, innovation and efficiency drives impressive bottom line success and has delivered strong year on year results.
The HR Business Partner serves as an internal business partner, delivering comprehensive HR programs, initiatives and solutions to the functional areas of the organization in support of key business strategies. He/She will be a key member of the HR leadership team and is responsible for providing strategic and tactical human resources support for their assigned field operations locations. This position has responsibility for the surrounding region, supporting approximately 700-800 associates.
To be successful in this demanding role, your proven track record will enable you to deliver against the following key performance areas:
- Support union, non-union, management and staff in the specified departments and field locations and ensure HR compliance from both a legal and company policy perspective.
- Work with management to define talent management needs to design and implement HR programs and practices e.g., organizational design, workforce development/planning, talent review, succession planning, talent acquisition, compensation management, etc. that align with and support location needs and Company goals
- Facilitate leadership development and key talent retention efforts e.g., performance management, coaching/counselling/corrective actions, employee recognition and rewards, talent review, etc.
- 5+ years of generalist/ HR leadership experience required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Preferred PHR or SPHR preferred Labor Relations experience preferred
Outstanding Benefits Package: 401K, Medical, Dental, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, Various Discounts.
This role offers a career-defining opportunity to join to join a successful and fast growing global business and a dynamic HR team that delivers tangible business improvement across a complex organization.
If you want to GO somewhere in your career, Avis Budget Group is the place to be, apply now! Avis Budget Group is an EEO Employer Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Disabled
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. Your response to this advertisement may result in your consideration for employment with an affiliated company of Avis Budget Group, the publicly traded parent company of Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC and its subsidiaries. Offers of employment will be made by Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC or any of its employing companies or brands, including Avis, Budget, Budget Truck or AB Car Rental Services.