HR Business Partner
Provide HR and people management support. The HRBP partners in the development of the HR strategy. The position provides advice and consultative services to managers and employees. This position is aligned with a Platform Area Leader or Functional Leaders within Manufacturing.Responsibilities:
- Be aligned with-in or across MUs and/or functions and deliver HR solutions to meet managers' and employees' needs.
- Understand the business environment, strategy and people implications.
- Provide people management coaching to managers and contribute to the development of managers' skills.
- Execution of all employee engagement activities within areas of responsibility.
- Act as steward for attracting, developing and retaining diverse talent in the organization.
- Champion performance and talent management processes with-in customer groups.
- Support HR Services delivery of people-related matters.
- Partner with Centers of Expertise to deliver business required programs.
- Drive implementation of function-wide HR programs with-in assigned locations.
- Facilitate change management with-in MU(s) or function(s).
- Help local managers meet and exceed people objectives for their area or function.
- Develop annual people plan's in-line with business
- Responsible for the execution of the Platform / local facility people strategy, HR plan and priorities.
- Execute annual people plan, in-line with business priorities, goals and initiatives
- Execute Platform people strategy, HR plan, and budget and HR priorities
- Interpret and communicate global HR solutions for Platform
- Provide consultative support, advice and solutions on all people related subjects, in conjunction with COE and HR Services.
- Leverage the use of tools / knowledge / informational sources to identify business trends and ensure appropriate (COE) solutions are in place to support the business.
- Support the HR Service Delivery model by working effectively with HR Services and COE's.
- Evaluate grievances resulting from a union contract or labor agreement to determine if contractual violation has occurred and implement appropriate remedies to grieving parties.
- Conduct fact-finding investigation activities (e.g., interviews, document review, consultation with appropriate Company officials) related to internal and external inquiries, complaints and concerns and prescribe appropriate remedy to resolve complaint or concern.
- Counsel managers and employees regarding the intent, application, and compliance requirements of significant labor and regulatory laws (e.g., FMLA, Workers' Compensation, EEOC issues, ADA).
- Advise business unit leaders on the implications of short and long-term decisions, strategies, and large-scale change efforts that will yield sustainable business results.
- Counsel and advise managers of appropriate interventions to address employee relations' issues (e.g., performance improvement process) and monitor progress.
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.