If you're inspired by the possibilities of science to change lives and you thrive when making brave decisions - join us.
we turn ideas into life changing medicines. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. We're focused on the potential of science to address the unmet needs of patients around the world. We commit to those areas where we think we can really change the course of medicine and bring big new ideas to life. As an HR Business Partner
in Frederick, MD
, you'll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients' lives.Main Duties and Responsibilities
- You will support assigned business groups providing consultation and delivery of HR programs and services.
- You will provide advice and consultation to management on HR issues, policies, and issues resolution.
- You will provide consultation on employee relation issues, utilizing knowledge of employee relations principles, practices, methods, and programs.
- You will work with managers and employees in identifying and addressing performance related issues. You will provide coaching and support to managers on corrective action issues.
- You will partner with hiring managers in developing recruitment and sourcing strategies. You will assist hiring managers in the candidate selection and offer process.
- You will work in collaboration with Lead HR Business Partner and Development Partner to assess organizational development needs, develop business group focused development agenda, and implement programs to address those needs and ensure individuals and the organization have the skills and knowledge needed for success.
- You will interpret policies and provide counsel and guidance to managers and employees concerning work related issues.
- You will educate and advise management on effective application of MedImmune's compensation philosophy and programs.
- You will educate and support management in successful implementation of MedImmune's performance management policies and programs.
- You will identify key trends in the business supported and collaborate with members of HR team to provide recommendations and solutions.You will support and manage HR projects and programs as assigned.
You will demonstrates a general understanding of the business, with deep knowledge in one or more functional areas. You will have general knowledge of other HR disciplines.
Preferred Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters Preferred. 7+ years with Bachelors; 5+ years with Masters.Desirable Requirements
You will develop solutions to a variety of complex problems. You will be capable of resolving sensitive concerns that present moderate risk to the business. You will provide analysis of different ways to address issues - each with different costs & impacts.
Freedom to Act
You will work under very general supervision. Your work is reviewed for soundness of judgement and overall quality and efficiency.
You will participate in the execution of development of overall objectives and long range goals for HR and the HR related goals of shared client groups. You will serve as a member of the client Senior Leadership Team.
You will serve several VP's and or responsibility for entire physical site location Next Steps - Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience - it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.