About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Global Business Services-HR Case Manager
Atlanta, GA Position Overview
The Global Business Services Human Resource Case Manager will provide case management services to associates serviced by Global Business Service (GBS North America that are leaving the company. Key Responsibilities:
- Provide direct customer care and support for employees that are transitioning from the Company, Managers and SBP's support
- Familiar and ability to convey knowledge about TCCC Benefits and Compensation plans
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and personnel policies
- End to end case manager responsibilities for job grades 17 and below
- Active Listening; Giving full attention to what the employees are saying, taking time to understand the points being made and asking questions as appropriate
- Effectively communicate complex and difficult information to employees so that they understand the policies, processes and procedures for initiating benefits.
- The ability to understand and communicate complex services and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Works with Team Lead and Business Analyst to ensure accuracy of dates, employee employment and extensions, vacations and payments
- Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with Managers, SBPs, COEs and Business Leaders
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work
- Responsible for case management in Salesforce to document on-demand and routine activities
- Establishing a sense of urgency when responding to employee questions and concerns
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards
- Manage invitations, attendance and conduct Employee Benefits Forums
- Provide one on one case management support with employees
- Responsible for managing relationships with the outplacement vendors to assist in the process of providing support to employees leaving the organization (where applicable)
- Assist with the monitoring of the KO Navigator inbox
- Coordinate activities with AYCO and Retirement and Paperwork educational sessions
- Liaison with internal partners (Benefits, Equity, Payroll) and external vendors as needed
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources Related Experience:
5+ years of experience in the Human Resources field and Customer Service. Experience working in various functions in HR (some combination of Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Mobility, WFA), SAP HR Module, KO experience a plus.
- Manage day-to-day communication and interaction with employees as it relates to benefits and compensation. Researching employee issues and inquiries as they arise
- Conducting Employee Benefit Forums for Retirees and Non Retirees
- Manage day-to-day OE activities (scorecard, daily huddles, salesforce, billing, invoices, etc.)
- Attending group sessions with outplacement vendors
- Reviewing SAP, Salesforce management, updating tracking log
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top