Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: Position Summary:
To perform a wide variety of administrative tasks related to the Human Resource Department. Essential Functions:
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, excellent guest service skills and be a team player within the HR department and the company as a whole.
- Assist with walk-in applicants, employee questions, etc.
- Assist in recruiting efforts including pre-screening of applicants including process of background checks and updating Job Diva.
- Assist with administering hire paperwork for all employees ensuring accuracy of all documents. Ensure and track WOTC compliance.
- Support the coordination of the Staff Uniform Program including the distribution, returns and laundry services.
- Answer phones and respond to inquiries. Forward calls or take messages as appropriate.
- Maintain Front Desk and In-take area, supply cabinet and closets in a clean and organized manner.
- Assist in day-to-day human resource duties such as filing, issuing staff ID's and name- tags and answering the phones.
- Each morning check office equipment for paper. Copier, fax, etc. Distribute faxes.
- Make requests for Office Supplies and other materials when low on items.
- Develop and maintain various logs and other record-keeping systems related to assigned functions.
- Assist staff with projects as they arise.
- Know and comply with all company policies and procedures regarding safety, security, emergencies and energy
- Report to work on time and in complete uniform
- Other duties as assigned
Adding Machine, Computer, Photocopier, Operate Vehicle, Printer, Telephone, Small Shredder, Fax Machine Travel Requirements:
Little or No Travel (>10%) Lifting Requirements:
SEDENTARY - Lifting up to 10 pounds maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying small items (files, manuals, binders) Physical Requirements:
- Associate's degree in business, human resources or other appropriate field, plus one to two years of relevant human resources and general administrative experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Good administrative and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent understanding of computerized information systems and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good communication skills and the ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of company personnel and prospective applicants.
- Professional, friendly demeanor and great patience is required at all times.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.