Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Human Resources Coordinator job in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio. This is a long-term temporary opportunity. As a Human Resources Coordinator you will be responsible for scheduling interviews, coordinating travel arrangements and transportation. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Human Resources Coordinator job include:
• Provide Administrative Support to the recruiters and Human Resources Department
• Sending offer letters and prep interview packets.
• Work with the different lines of business.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Professionalism and communication skills
• Organizational and time management skills
This is a great opportunity for a recent college graduate to get their foot in the door with a fantastic company. It is downtown Cincinnati, first shift.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Human Resources Coordinator job in Cincinnati, Ohio or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.