Human Resources Coordinator
Adecco is currently assisting a local client seeking an energetic individual to join their team to fill Human Resources Coordinator in the Mason Area. This is a long term contract opportunity. You will support the client by gathering personnel file data from databases and processing paperwork. The Human Resources Coordinator role can be successful by building relationships and delivering exceptional customer service to all internal and external customers. If you meet the qualifications below, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Human Resources Coordinator job include:
1. Communicates effectively with all customer contacts by using excellent telephone techniques, including communicating confidence and high energy in telephone voice and adapting rate of speech and voice tone
2. Uses courteous and professional language in both verbal and written communication.
3. Captures critical contact information by using excellent active listening or comprehension skills when sorting out key points to identify issue(s), as well as demonstrating customer sensitivity without creating liability on the Company's part.
4. Documents key points of every customer issue on department database and provides extensive documentation for extraordinary cases. Appropriately addresses and maintains customer correspondence in department filing system.
5. Contacts appropriate store management for additional information pertaining to customer situation. Researches/gathers additional information as necessary.
6. Ensures appropriate associate follow-up on customer issues within a reasonable time frame based on the nature of the situation.
-Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
-3-5 years' experience of HR/Payroll experience
-Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and customer service skills required.
-Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) also required.
-Capable of handling problem resolution in a calm and clear manner.
-Ability to build and maintain strong customer and client relationships and networks.
-Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.
-ADP and/or Kronos experience is preferred
Important Administrative Assistant skills include: Phone Skills, People Skills, Computer Skills, Results Driven, Professionalism, Organization, Project Management, and Good Judgment
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Human Resources Coordinator job in the Mason Area.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled