Human Resources Coordinator
Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for a Human Resources Coordinator position in Morristown, NJ. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity in a fast paced, corporate environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Human Resources Coordinator job include, but are not limited to:
• Administration of New Hire paperwork ¿ includes organizing New Hire Packets and ensuring data integrity of all documents when returned to the HR department for processing.
• HR department records: maintain information in files accordingly
• Compose correspondence and distribution
• Update Personnel Directories as needed
• Create and Update Excel Spreadsheet/Reports (i.e. employment related)
• Invoice review and processing
• Auditing and filing documents
• Open, review, & distribution of daily incoming department mail
• Order Service Anniversary Awards, business cards, & stationary
• Screen and take detailed phone messages
• Project work
• College Degree (AS or BS)
• Corporate Company work experience
• Microsoft Office (Word/Excel proficiency and accuracy) and minimum typing requirement at 60 WPM
• Math proficiency
• Minimum 2 years experience in an administrative role
• Attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multitask
• Excellent organizational and proofing abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Finance Coordinator job in Morristown, NJ or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled