We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities
This position reports to the Site HR Manager and will be responsible for providing full human resources generalist support to the site. Such support will include recruitment and retention, HR program administration, employee and labor relations, performance management, coaching and counseling, and policy interpretation and application.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Work with functional/departmental and site leaders to ensure that internal customer requests/needs for HR services are being met in a timely and effective manner.
- Coordinate Leave documentation and recording.
- Identify and apply multiple recruiting strategies to ensure a timely and appropriate response to fill open positions. Minimize time to fill open requisitions while improving the fit of new hires.
- Direct interaction with functional and site leaders and employees to gain a first-hand feel for their daily responsibilities and challenges.
- Utilize expertise in diverse HR disciplines to provide comprehensive and effective HR support.
- Form solid working relationships, based on thorough knowledge of the business and HR procedures, with the functional/departmental/site leaders. Coach leaders on appropriate and proactive management techniques.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the plant culture, environment, and supporting functions.
- Manage and support a variety of employee and labor relations activities.
- Develop baseline expertise in all of the HR disciplines. Actively pursue developmental activities to accentuate personal strengths.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements (EEO/AA, FMLA, ADA, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Human Resources or other related field required.
- 2-3 years experience of progressive human resources department in a manufacturing environment preferred
- PHR Certification preferred
- Functional use of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as HRIS & Timekeeping systems
- Specialized knowledge in several human resources disciplines, which may include hourly recruiting and interviewing, HRIS, training and performance management, etc.
- Ability to appropriately maintain confidentiality & professionalism
- Sense of urgency in addressing organizational/individual needs
- Ability to make timely and informed decisions and understanding of when to escalate issues
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to influence others in the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to work Monday - Thursday Noon - 11PM with some flexibility.
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.