We are looking for an HR Professional to help drive the Generalist function for one of our key business solutions groups. This group is a dynamic ensemble of talented employees within the RR Donnelley organization that plays a key role in delivering top-notch business and legal services to major financial and legal clients across the United States. This individual will provide support and maintenance of RR Donnelley's Human Resource activities related to assigned employees/locations. He/She will support assigned locations to ensure effective employee relations, compensation, staffing, organizational development, training, safety and change management strategies. She/he will also work to foster employee involvement at all levels.
Work is typically performed under general supervision, receiving some guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed and how to complete some assignments. Able to exercise moderate level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks and prioritizing work. Work is typically completed by following established policies and procedures.
- Responsible for guidance to all employees to insure consistent adherence to HR policies, procedures, and practices.
- Responsible for pro-active employee relations, communication support, and internal management consultation as they related to the Human Resource function.
- Effectively support and foster the company's Open Door Policy.
- Administer the employment function, which includes overseeing all aspects of the on-boarding process in accordance with company and legal guidelines.
- Assist in the development and implementation of all Strategic HR management programs (i.e. employee involvement, hiring, promotional practices, wages structures, and proactive employee relations).
- Assist in managing Worker's Compensation Insurance issues, including making recommendations to facilitate the timely closing of claims.
- Coordinate, facilitate and/or assist in all training activities within the facility (i.e. safety compliance, orientation programs, job knowledge, and leadership performances).
- Provide prompt and accurate guidance to employees regarding all benefit programs including timely orientation programs.
- Maintain all personnel records in accordance with EEO, privacy, and related requirements. Advise management teams regarding prompt and accurate completion of all status changes and in assuring prompt and accurate updated information in the HRIS system.
- Promote working together with all departments to build continual improvement within the company.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.