Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric is looking for driven, organized, and analytical HR intern to assist the HR Community in North America with various HR related activities such as talent acquisition, learning, data management, and ad-hoc projects that will aid the intern in their knowledge of HR and the various roles HR plays within a highly global and matrix environment.
We are searching for an intern that is available to work part-time during the school year (September – May) Key Responsibilities
The HR intern will be responsible for:
- Manage HR projects for certain business groups
- Manage employee data transactions and ensure data in HR database is up to date, accurate
- Analyze semi-annual employee engagement survey results
- Prepare HR communications to drive compliance with annual HR process (Performance Appraisals, Goal Setting, etc.)
- Manage and drive learning priority
- Interact with HR Shared Services function to resolve employee benefits, data, and system issues
- Assist in other activities, tasks, projects as assigned
- Must be actively pursuing undergraduate or graduate degree in HR, Business or related degree
- Strong analytical skill set
- Intermediate to strong experience using Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive employee data
- Ability to interpret data
- Effectively manage priorities
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.