Praxair is a leading Global Fortune 300 chemical company, which supplies gases and advanced technologies that help customers in a wide variety of industries. We make our planet more productive by helping customers increase productivity, improve product quality, lower costs and contribute to a cleaner environment.
Under direct supervision, this position will support the HR team on a number of projects.
20 hours per week; can be flexible to accommodate school schedule.Qualifications:
- Active enrollment in a Bachelor's degree program in business or related field
- Good computer aptitude including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Detailed oriented with good organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Self-motivated with ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks
A little about us:
A global Fortune 300 company that supplies atmospheric, process and specialty gases, is focused on making our planet more productive.