The Human Resources Manager (HRM) at PepsiCo plays a key role in executing a talent agenda that aligns with the team's business priorities. This HR Manager will support Global R&D based out of Valhalla, NY. This person will work closely with the R&D team to execute agreed-upon initiatives designed to address performance at both the individual and team levels. Initiatives HRMs will support include employee engagement assessment and action-planning; performance management; career coaching and planning; custom training; and organization design. HRMs will also play the critical role of coach and advisor to associates in the functions they support.Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with teams to implement solutions to talent and organizational issues
- Assess employee engagement and develop action plans to ensure a positive, engaging, and supportive workplace
- Develop and lead training across multiple levels and topics
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to source and staff a diverse workforce, and ensure a positive onboarding experience
- Serve as advisor and coach to associates around career development and performance issues
- Participate in employee investigations and ensure appropriate outcomes and follow-up
- Leverage centers of excellence to build tools and expertise across teams supported
- Support the HR Manager/Director with labor relations processes including grievance resolution
- Bachelors Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or other related field preferred
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Labor Relations, or Human Resources Management preferred
Skills & Capabilities:
- A minimum of 5 years of prior Human Resources Generalist and/or Organizational Development experience is ideal
- Experience practicing HR in a manufacturing or distribution environment is preferred
- Understanding of, and some experience with, most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management (staffing; employee relations; performance management; leadership development; training)
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
- Previous talent management and succession planning experience preferred
- Proven ability to influence decision making
- Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism and poise.
- Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations
- Strong expertise in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics
- Must possess consultative style and approach with proven ability to develop credible relationships with business partners.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present their point of view in varied business situations.
- Strong skills in Powerpoint/Excel/Word
Eligible for Limited Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.