At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.Job Description:3M is seeking a Human Resources Manager located in Hartford City, IN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.Job Summary:
The person hired for the position of Human Resources Manager will be responsible for all aspects of human resource management for the 3M Hartford City Indiana plant.Primary Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Leads the Human Resources, Employee Relations and Labor Relations efforts for the locations
- Acts as the key liaison between the Company and Union for all labor related items
- Mediates and dispositions all labor disputes, grievances, etc.
- Supports hiring activities, community affairs functions, communication efforts, safety initiatives, etc.
- Leads all Employee Relations / Labor Relations / Human Resources investigations
- Willingness to be on-call
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of human resources generalist experience
- Master's degree or higher in Human Resources, Labor Relations or similar field from an accredited university
- Minimum of two (2) years of Human Resources generalist experience in a unionized setting
- Experience in grievance meetings, contract negotiations, arbitrations
- Skills include: Strong written skills, presentation skills, conflict resolution skills
: Hartford City, IN Travel:
May include up to 10% domestic travel Relocation:
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
Learn more about 3M's creative solutions to the world's problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
A little about us:
Innovation is a way of life at 3M. We solve problems by applying creativity, team work and ingenuity to improve life for millions of people worldwide.