Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description
The Human Resources Manager will administer the human resource policies and procedures for an assigned unit or client account to include but not limited to: talent management, succession planning, employee engagement, wage and salary administration, training, employee relations, EEO, affirmative action, benefits administration and risk management.
- Responsible for all talent management related activities to ensure employee development and engagement.
- Assists management in determining staffing needs. Recommends and implements recruiting, hiring and retention strategies for unit.
- Counsels employees relative to transfers, promotions, terminations and various work items.
- Conducts exit interviews with employees and utilizes trend analysis to build action plans.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws concerning human resources (i.e., Federal and State Minimum Wage Laws, Affirmative Action, Immigration Reform Control Act, Equal Employment Opportunity Act etc.).
- In conjunction with regional human resource staff, may respond to charges of discrimination. Meets with the appropriate individuals in an effort to resolve the case under investigation. Attends all necessary hearings as a representative for the company.
- In conjunction with risk management staff, administers policies and procedures for a safe work place. Works with risk management staff in developing region specific programs. Ensures all accidents and injuries are reported to the appropriate parties.
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Maintains affirmative action program; maintain other records, reports and logs.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent with at least three years' experience in a Human Resource Generalist role.
- Requires 2-4 years' experience in Human Resource management.
- Strong computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Excel are required.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.