Overview: Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter .
Description: We are currently seeking a Unit Human Resource Manager for the Aramark operation at the AT&T Center in San Antonio, TX Aramark Sports & Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within Aramark Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975, we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well-managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve. Description:
The Unit Human Resources Manager is responsible for the developing, leading and the flawless execution of HR operations. The ideal candidate will perform the below duties on a consistent basis with additional tasks assigned as needed.
Recruitment involvement and responsibilities include:
- Leverage solid business acumen to assertively partner with the management team regarding HR operations, Staffing, employee relations, policies/procedures, compliance and general management topics.
- Responsibility for providing and maintaining extraordinary levels of service through a high level of influence, execution and prioritizing of duties.
- Ensure that all employees are being treated fairly and correctly under federal and state guidelines and Company policies/procedures.
- Identify best practices and organizational efficiencies, as well as coach and train line managers to properly apply human resource policies and procedures within the unit.
- Manage the process and implementation of payroll, benefits, employee incentives, retention, turnover, recruitment, training and development and safety.
- Conduct hotline and other employee investigations.
- Review unemployment claim submissions.
- Communicates benefits, policy and other HR related changes.
- Leads resolution of employee relations' issues and conducts investigations as necessary.
- Attend building safety meetings and Aramark safety meetings; help develop incentives for reduction of accidents.
- Track training and hourly paperwork; maintain current employee files for audit purposes.
- Reviewing all open positions and needs with management teams weekly until filled.
- Actively source local partners.
- Planning, coordinating and executing Aramark job fairs.
- Training managers on the functionality of hiring system.
- Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or equivalent.
- A minimum of two to four years experience in a Human Resource Generalist role and/or Food Service Operations is required.
- Human Resource experience must include specific employment and recruiting experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is desired.
- Preferred experience in dealing with unions.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.