Human Resources Recruiter - Junior
Location: Elkridge, Maryland
Posted: November 25, 2016
Reference ID: 1610452768
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Human Resources Recruiter - Junior job in Elkridge, MD. If you would like to pursue a great opportunity and enjoy working for a fast paced company, then Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
• Conduct interviews of practitioner candidates interested in joining network of providers who will be completing in-home health assessments for enrolled health plan members.
• Responsible for making hiring recommendations. Candidates will be physicians and nurse practitioners.
• Responsible for initiating and properly maintaining all collaborative agreements between nurse practitioners and physician preceptors. Ensure all relevant state rules and regulations associated with collaborative agreements are being adhered to and followed.
• Attend job fairs and other HouseCalls practitioner recruiting opportunities.
• Ensure credentialing and all related new hire paperwork is received and processed in an efficient and timely manner.
• Ensure that approved practitioner and physician candidates complete all online and company trainings in an efficient and timely manner.
• Organize, schedule, and manage all other trainings that may be required for practitioner and physician candidates. This includes all standard / required training prior to beginning work and additional trainings that may become applicable after their start date.
• Represent Optum in a professional and polished manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 2-3 years of experience working in a fast-paced recruiting and/or Human Resource environment
• High school diploma or GED
• Experience in Excel to include creating spreadsheets, working within spreadsheets and data entry
• Demonstrates flexibility and ability to adjust to change.
• Ability to receive and process performance feedback.
• Demonstrates follow-through on assignments.
• Positive attitude, solution oriented.
• Ability to manage and meet deadlines.
• Detail oriented
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.