The Johnson Controls inside sales program is a two-year program designed to help top talent develop their skills and become a future leader within our company. Under general supervision, you will provide sales support for Sales Managers and Channel Account Managers. You will also provide technical support, product selection assistance, and order processing assistance to this set of customers. This function allows Channel Account Managers to spend more time in customer contact.
- Provides technical, commercial and pricing support to Field Sales personnel and customers.
- Develop relationships with managed and maintained account base to generate new business opportunities.
- Establish quarterly cadence with Channel Account Managers for face-to-face customer calls.
- Manage customer accounts receivable issues.
- Performs miscellaneous follow-up with customers on service problems, billing problems, etc. to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop working relationships with Price Administration, Customer Service, and Product Management teams.
- Bachelor's degree minimum (Engineering Degree highly preferred)
- Undergraduate senior expecting to graduate December 2017 or sooner.
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Proficiency with MS Office programs (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), internet software and e-mail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Product knowledge
- Willing to travel up to 25% - dependent upon your assignments
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.