PRINCIPAL DUTIES :
Performs a variety of service work in one or more specialized building systems such as mechanical, electrical / electronic, hydraulics, carpentry, or machine servicing, etc.
Filter changing and service thereof
Oiling and greasing
Belt adjusting or replacement
Cleaning of cooling towers coils, evaporator and condenser tubes.
Provides direction and training to less experienced O&M Specialists.
Plans, selects, and lays out required materials for service and repair work.
Operates a variety of tools and machines incidental to operations.
Requisitions new supplies and equipment.
Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
Complies with all company policies and procedures and adhere to company standards.
Perform other duties as required.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Familiarity with HVAC equipment (example - troubleshooting a package unit)
3. EPA Refrigeration certification a plus
4. The ability to perform general building maintenance
5. Self starter with ability to work independently
6. This position requires a current driver's license
This is a Bargaining Unit Position.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.