A HVAC Mechanical Engineer job in Houston, Texas is available courtesy of Modis Engineering and Technology. You will need a BS in Mechanical Engineering and two to four years experience with Modular Buildings. Mechanical designer with experience in design of HVAC systems including air diffusers, terminal units, ductwork, piping, central plants, air handling unit rooms, air and water risers, etc.
HVAC Mechanical Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
• Consult with the Project Manager and determine the appropriate energy efficient designs to be implemented in the project.
• Review contractor submittal ( shop drawings, ect. ) to determine conformance with contract documents
• Evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria to perform assigned tasks.
• Load calculations, layout and design of equipment rooms, selection of HVAC equipment from manufacturers catalogs
• Coordination of mechanical design work with electrical and plumbing designers
• BS in Mechanical Engineering
• Three to Five Years of Modular Buildings Experience Required
• Able to design ductwork layouts
• Experience with AutoCAD, BIM, or Revit
If you are interested in this Mechanical Engineer job in Houston,Texas then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering and Technology go to www.Modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Thomas Grider at 832-325-3361 or Thomas.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.