A HVAC Mechanical Engineer job in Houston, Texas is available courtesy of Modis. You will need a BS in Mechanical Engineering and two to four years experience. ( EIT preferred ) Work with a team of engineers to design energy efficient buildings for various clients. You will also be responsible for designing the heating, air conditioning, ventilation and plumbing systems for bidding.
HVAC Mechanical Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, and computer-generated reports.
• Consult with the Project Manager and determine the appropriate energy efficient designs to be implemented in the project.
• Review contractor submittal ( shop drawings, ect. ) to determine conformance with contract documents
• Evaluate, select and apply standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria to perform assigned tasks.
• Confer with other engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
• Research and analyze customer design proposals specification,manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
• Provide feedback to design engineers on customer problems and needs.
• BS in Mechanical Engineering working towards PE
• Three to Five Years of Experience Required
• LEED and/or EPACT a plus
• Experience with Revit / AutoCAD
If you are interested in this Mechanical Engineer job in Houston,Texas then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Angela Johnston at email@example.com or 434-207-4560
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.