a 292-bed acute care facility,
is located in the upbeat, North Chesterfield area, a short drive from Chesterfield Town Center, offering an abundance of restaurants and shops. Johnston-Willis Hospital is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63 rd on Fortune's 500, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Among other awards and certifications, the Joint Commission
has awarded Johnston-Willis Hospital the Gold Seal of Approval
and named us a Top Performer on surgical care, perinatal care, pneumonia, heart attack, and hip and knee replacement. Our ER is also the only state-authorized Level III Trauma Center
in Chesterfield County. Benefits we offer:
What will be your job duties and responsibilities?
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Repair power plant and HVAC equipment and systems.
- Trouble shooting defective equipment and control systems.
- Install new equipment.
- Maintain the automatic temperature control system.
- Complete required documentation.
- Adhere to all Code requirements.
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections and repairs.
- Perform assigned area sweeps or special projects.
- Perform general maintenance as required.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor and/or management, including inter-departmental assistance, assisting other departments as requested, and items beneficial for the betterment of hospital operations.
- High school and trade school graduate (required)
- Master HVAC license (preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- 5years of experience/work history as a power plant and HVAC mechanic (required)
- Hospital or institutional experience (preferred)