HVAC Sales Manager
What you will do
As a HVAC Sales Manager, you will be developing strategic and financial project delivery plans. Develops and executes operations workforce resource plan. Executes the overall enterprise wide strategy for the recruitment, development and retention of subcontractors and in house labor. Drives continuous improvement and best practices to improve effectiveness. Provides operations' governance leadership. University degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. 8 Years suggested minimum experience.
How you will do it
• Evaluated in context of a small org. Provides limited to measurable input/develops new processes/standards in support of the organization's business/functional short-term strategies, with limited impact on the business/function overall results.
• Often uses influence to convince both internal and external parties that have a desire to reach agreement to accept new concepts, practices, and approaches.
• Adapts or enhances quality or value in existing methods; make better as part of day-to-day activities.
• Problems may be only vaguely defined and require understanding and consideration of other job areas.
• Advanced knowledge and skills within a specific discipline integrating theory and principles with organizational practices.
• Manages at least three team members; leads, schedules, allocates and monitors work.
• Application of knowledge is narrow (domestic) and limited to locations within a country or neighboring countries with similar culture.
What we look for
• Bachelor's in engineering, business or marketing; MBA preferred.
• 8+ years progressively responsible management experience, preferably in building construction or operations. Ability to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated team-building and leadership skills.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of Johnson Controls, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.
JCI is an EEO/AA/Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability Employer
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.