Job Description: Territory Account Manager - HVAC Equipment
This position, under general direction, is responsible for delivering profitable sales volume through assigned customers to meet the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) objectives. Develops and implements activities and strategies to continually increase top line revenue, maximize margins and increase market share for Unitary Products. PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
- Obtain orders so as to meet sales objectives.
- Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns; understands customer's business and speaks their language; develops credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment; and manages ongoing sales process and responds to and anticipates customer needs.
- Demonstrates dedication and commitment to provide customers and co-workers with products and services that fully conform to established requirements.
- Acquires, maintains, and develops sufficient qualified dealers or accounts in the assigned territory.
- Assists dealers in implementing local marketing programs.
- Calls on architects, consulting engineers, builders, general contractors, and national accounts to assure favorable specifications for York product.
- Provides business management assistance to dealers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Madison and surrounding areas in Dane, Columbia, Sauk, and Rock Counties. Job Qualifications: QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent combined education and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 2-5 years HVAC industry sales experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including e-mail and Microsoft Office software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- Solid public speaking skills.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.