What you will do
Do you have HVAC experience? We are looking for skilled Journeymen who have worked in residential, light commercial and/or heavy commercial markets to join our team to work with the most advanced heavy commercial and industrial cutting edge equipment.How you will do it
We provide factory certification through our Service Technical Academy (STA) with milestone recognition and monetary rewards and advancement, increased incentive opportunity for executed pull-through work, top of the line technology, equipment and uniforms and a #1 focus on employee safety. We will equip you with tools and a vehicle to perform your job at the highest standard. What we look for
- Requires Mechanical Journeyman status
- 5+ years of residential / light commercial / commercial HVAC / mechanical troubleshooting experience.
- Valid driver's license, appropriate licenses to work with refrigerants, boiler and steam operational & service knowledge.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- This is a Bargaining Unit Position.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.