This position is responsible for supporting regional operational activities and overseeing all aspects of a store location including: store sales and customer support, order administration, inventory management, warehousing, employee development & training and showroom appearance and promotion.
- Store sales growth both in units and parts & supplies
- Operational support and management of the region.
- Manages customer support and maintains an efficient operation.
- Develops and trains the Counter Sales and Warehouse Associates
- Maintains inventory control within store and region to adequately serve customers while maintaining 98% cycle count accuracy
- Manages all shipping and receiving activities to assure that products are handled and stored in a safe and efficient manner.
- Trains warehouse personnel in material handling methods, and insuring that the applicable OSHA requirements are fulfilled including forklift certification.
- Manages the product selection function for the location.
- Administers the Factory Warranty policies and includes review and approval of warranty claims and the proper disposition of defective items.
- Ensures that the facility team and regional team adhere to all branch policies and procedures.
Other duties may be assignedJob Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent combined education and experience.
A minimum of seven years of experience related to the HVAC industry..
Proficiency in a Windows including e-mail and Microsoft Office software.
Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability.
Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
Strong analytical skills and a positive human relations orientation.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.