DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is seeking an HVAC Technician located in Monument, CO.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The HAVAC Technician Operates and maintains facilities equipment including, but not limited to, building controls, fire protection systems and heating-ventilation-and air-conditioning (HVAC). Repairs and maintains physical structure of establishment. Plans, coordinates, inspects, and performs maintenance and supports project management for facility related projects, including but not limited to, building remodeling and construction, equipment installation and/or placement, safety and environmental compliance, mechanical systems maintenance, and energy conservation.
• Directs and performs mechanical and preventive maintenance and major repairs on all facilities equipment.
• Troubleshoots complex mechanical and electrical systems.
• Coordinates inspections and tests of machinery and equipment to detect malfunctions.
• Oversees the dismantling of defective machines and equipment and the installation of new or repaired parts.
• Ensures proper utilization of computerized maintenance management system for work orders and preventive maintenance entries and closures.
• Coordinates and insures maintenance logs, part requisitions, preventive maintenance inspection records and other required maintenance documentation.
• Trains lower level technicians on safe work habits in handling of equipment, tools, chemicals and use of protective equipment.
• Drives all safety, environmental, and energy management systems.
• Leads and oversees the work of other mechanics. Lays out, and installs pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment.
• Sets up and supervises the operation of machine tools such as lathes, grinders, drills, and milling machines to repair or fabricate machine parts, jigs, fixtures, and tools.
• Schedules and coordinates removal, repair, and installation of walls, cable and service outlets, plastering, painting, and other complex building projects.
• Fabricates and repairs counters, benches, partitions, and other wooden structures.
• Operates cutting torch or welding equipment to cut or join metal parts.
• Minimum of 4 years of related experience.
• Minimum of an Associate’s Degree or Equivalent is required.
• Universal refrigeration license is required.
• Journeyman's papers are preferred.
• Knowledgeable of QSRs, SOPs, MSDS, OSHA, EPA, and conscientious about safety procedures is preferred.
• Air systems compressors, and boiler experience is preferred.
• Must be able to plan, organize, order materials, execute projects and PM’s with a minimal of supervision.
• Should be highly motivated, and have the ability to work overtime.
• Computerized maintenance software, and PC experience is preferred.
• PLC, electronics, relays, contactors, and transformer experience is required.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities is required.
• Must be able to work in a TEAM environment.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)Job Function
Facilities (Eng)Requisition ID