IBM is seeking to hire a Hybrid Cloud Lead Generation Representative/Inside Sales Representative to join our team. In this role, the candidate is responsible for discovering, progressing, and closing new business opportunities in assigned territories and driving revenue in the assigned territory by effectively utilizing business partners and direct selling efforts. The candidate is required to uncover and qualify new sales opportunities through a high level of touch points such as phone calls, email, and social selling activities.
This position will be responsible for a multi-state territory from Pennsylvania to Mississippi.
- Identifying opportunities, and working with, engaging, and/or leading a team including Sales Specialists, Business Partners, Influencers and others as appropriate.
- Engaging and building relationships and working effectively with business partners and influencers to ensure participation in successful, cost effective achievement of sales objectives.
- Articulating business issues, advising customers on the latest industry trends and technology solutions, and recommending IBM products, services, and solutions that solve the business problems.
- Remaining current on IBM products/services/solutions, selling techniques, productivity tools, competitive offerings and approaches and the customer territory, organization and decision makers.
- Dedicated to every client's success
- Proven ability to articulate the value of IBM Hybrid Cloud solutions
- Demonstrated experience in objection handling skills
- Demonstrated ability to actively listen and determine customer needs
- Exhibited interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Public Sector, Healthcare, and Life Sciences experience is a plus.
- SaaS/Cloud familiarity and experience
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.