Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Do you have a results oriented, "no fluff" marketing philosophy? Are you just as excited to put together a partner sales campaign as you are analyzing its success and identifying areas for improvements? Are you the kind of person that isn't afraid of technology and loves bridging technology to business? Do you want to play an essential role in go-to-market strategy and execution?
Your challenge: take our marketing strategies and create supporting sales campaigns both world-wide and for specific country's market segments by creating and delivering sales content - presentations, videos, eBooks, blogs, web pages and more - that our sales and partner teams will grok. Measure what works, what doesn't and improve the latter.
You're a self-starter that is a player-coach. You can build killer content and not only enjoy writing and speaking, but you do it well. You also enjoy developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing campaigns.RESPONSIBILITIES: I WANT TO AND CAN DO THAT!
SKILLS: I'VE ALREADY DONE THAT OR HAVE THAT!
- Identify the right channels and partners: Own getting VxRail and VxRack SDDC in front of the right people, at the right time by working with partner leaders to identify priorities and requirements for activities and campaigns recommending those that align to business goals
- Run point: Own the role of point person for all partner activity - be responsible for both getting the needed content as well as orchestrating logistics where needed to pull off high impact programs
- Something old, something new: Work with the rest of the CPSD product marketing team to leverage their content where possible for campaigns, adapt as needed and create your own to fill any gaps
- Tracking and reporting: Pull metrics and results from campaigns and analyze to recommend mid-flight corrections and well as improve subsequent campaigns
- Product launches: Participate in product launches with an eye towards partner amplification, develop product collateral and sales tools and provide general support of the launch plan
EDUCATION: GOT IT!
- 3-5 years in marketing with a track record of awesome performance
- You're crazy organized and pride yourself on keeping all the plates spinning all the time
- Self-starter and a problem solver who works well within a team (both local and distributed)
- You have a positive attitude, work hard, have a sense of humor and are constantly looking to improve and learn
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with the aptitude to grasp new programs quickly
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Aprimo and HTML are all big pluses
- Excellent time management skills, adherence to tight deadlines, tenacious, flexible and poised in stressful situations
- Willing and able to travel for event support when needed
Minimum of a BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Engineering and/or other related degreesLOCATION: I AM THERE!
Boston area but will consider other locations for rock star candidates (if remote, 15% travel to the Boston area should be expected)WHY WORK AT DELL EMC?
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we're committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell EMC leads the industry by offering an unmatched portfolio of converged infrastructure and hyper-converged infrastructure platforms, trusted by over 1,000 businesses and enterprise organizations around the globe to power their IT initiatives.
Think you're up to the challenge? We're experiencing dramatic and unprecedented growth worldwide. It's no surprise considering that we're the company driving the future of Converged Infrastructure and Cloud Computing. It's an industry with over $400 billion at stake and no one is better positioned for continued success than Dell EMC. Take your career to the next level and join Dell EMC collaboration of bold thinkers who are developing the world's most advanced converged infrastructure.
Job Family: Marketing
Job ID: R18552
A little about us:
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.