An Instrumentation and Controls Engineer job inDenver,COis available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You must have I&C Engineering and design experience, preferably in a petrochemical setting. In this role you will be providing technical direction to project teams for all project phases. This is a 12 month contract with one of our highly regarded clients.
I&C Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Develop and design packages that lead to more profitable or more reliable operation of refinery process units
• Evaluate the feasibility and profitability of designs and justify refinery capital projects
• Ensure integration with all design and engineering team members throughout the project's life cycle
• Work with other teams to ensure that the instrument and controls engineering and design efforts are properly established and documented
• BS or higher in Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent (mechanical, electrical, chemical, etc.)
• 5-10 years hands on experience in the Oil and Gas or Petrochemical industries
• Must have knowledge of design criteria, process optimization, control philosophy, instrumentation sizing and selection, alarm management, PLC systems architecture, SIS, DCS, and BMS architecture
• Knowledge of CCTV, fire and gas detection, control room design communication and IT Systems architecture a plus
If you are interested in this Instrumentation and Controls Engineer job in Denver, COthen please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.