I.T. Project Coordinator
Posted: December 16, 2016
Reference ID: 2615270
A IT Project Coordinator job in Minneapolis, MN is available through Modis Engineering. Candidates will be responsible from administer and organize all projects in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager.
I.T. Project Coordinator job responsibilities include:
• Financial Tracking, managing budget tracking form, Track and follow up on contractor invoices and burn rate, Manage Capital budget updates and Monitor and chase down time entry.
• Scheduling meetings and service arrangements.
• Manage contractors and access and troubleshoot their issues.
• Manage documentation such as tracking lists, meeting notes, SharePoint content and coordinate activities, resources equipment and information.
• BA degree required.
• 4 years of more of Project Management experience in a related field.
• PMP certification is a plus.
• SharePoint experience
If you are interested in this IT Project Coordinator job in Minneapolis, MN then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Robert Schemel at 612-656-1090 or Robert.Schemel@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled