McLean 1 (19050), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
IAM, Access Management
Capital One is looking for a Senior Director to join our Identity and Access Management organization. As a leader on the Identity and Access management team, you will set the technology strategy needed to support key aspects of our IAM program, including Access Management, Password Management, and Privileged User management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provides technical leadership and oversight of the engineering and operations team, and related vendors.
- Provide strong technical leadership to guide teams on the delivery of key program deliverables, while driving well managed operations for long term program sustainability
- Partner with line of business stakeholders to understand application needs, associate experience issues, and educate them, as well as providing necessary operational metrics
- Drive significant improvements in our privileged user access posture, SSO, Ping and VPN
- Support negotiations on scope of work as well as manage work with outside vendors / integrators. This includes SOW, MSA, NDA’s, along with full financial tracking and defining business benefits.
- Contribute and review solution design: ensure innovation, security, and business requirements are met, while also keeping a keen eye on improving the associate’s experience with end user technology
- Partner with other internal or supplier teams as needed (e.g. architecture, information security, network)
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge by researching new technologies and software products, participating in educational opportunities and conferences, and reading professional publications
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 10 years of experience delivering and managing technical solutions and projects
- At least 2 years of experience in Strategy Development
- At least 5 years of experience in People Management
- Masters Degree in Business, or Master's Degree in Commerce, or Master's Degree in Computer Science, or Master's Degree in Systems Engineering, or Master's Degree in Management of Information Systems, or Master's Degree in Management of Information Technology
- 5+ years of experience in Strategy Development
- 10+ Years of experience in People Management
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.