The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Developer/Architect will be responsible for the identification, analysis, design, integration, and implementation of identity and access management solutions which includes implementation of Web SSO, Federated SSO solutions for enterprise applications, third party SaaS applications, vendors and partners.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Provide support to project team to troubleshoot and correct problems in the IAM solution.
- Work with business teams to define critical business needs related to IAM and SSO
- Analyze business needs and propose suitable solutions for Single Sign-On and Identity Management
- Design and Develop solutions for Single Sign-On for Web SSO and federated SSO
- Prepare effort and cost estimates, scope documents, delivery schedules
- Develop project documentation for implementation of business solutions of simple to moderate complexity
- Coordinate delivery of work from all partners involved in a project
- Facilitate issue resolution, enhancements/defect fix implementation, effort estimation etc.
- Maintain and upgrade IAM infrastructure with minor upgrades and patches
- Liaison with the Infrastructure team, Application team, Architecture team, ISP, third parties, as necessary
- Should be a self-starter and be able to perform quality assurance and control to create technical deliverables that are error free without functional defects.
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.