Looking for an IAM expert at an architecture/Design level experience in WA!!!Top Skills:
- SQL - Can do things like provide reports out of SQL and Query along with do batch configuration. Someone who can create tools in SQL to do mass configuration
- Cloud scripting experience in AWS - Knows how to manage AWS IAM space and any other cloud as well
- Identity Access Management/IAM (especially experience within Active Directory. GPO management not so much from the operations perspective (Install and patching) but more how someone knows how to use it effectively.
As a Security Engineer - Identity/Access Management you will be collaborating with team members and business partners to create an IAM program that not only protects data but enables the business with tools and processes that make sense and adapt to changing business needs both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Provide thought leadership across a broad range of identity and access management technologies and processes including identity lifecycle management, separation of duties analysis, role management, access request system, identity federation, privileged access management, access re-certifications, entitlements catalogs, etc.
- Configure and maintain the enterprise IAM platforms
- Document platform support and workflow procedures to hand off for operational support of defined processes
- Direct involvement in process and operational improvement opportunities including tier 3 ticketing queues to resolve end user incidents and fulfillment requests
- Work independently and within project teams to implement identity solutions
- Provide thought leadership with identity initiatives and technologies
- Analyzes incoming work and IAM metrics/measures to drive improvements to the IAM program
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
- Four-year college degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Business, related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years' experience working with and integrating Identity and Access Management systems, e.g. EmpowerID
- 5+ years' experience working with scripting languages and other automation tools, e.g., Powershell, SQL, Hyena, etc.
- 2+ years' Experience implementing and supporting access governance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Project Coordination and/or Project Management experience
- Knowledge of and experience with designing and deploying Federated Identity/SSO and PKI architectures
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation for 24x7 service requirement.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.