Morgan Stanley is a leading global services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1, 200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Our New York office is looking for an Senior Associate or Junior Vice President to join the Latin American coverage banking team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with regional and international clients on a wide range of complex transactions including acquisitions, divestitures, mergers, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, shareholder relations, recapitalizations, demergers, leveraged buyouts and defenses against unsolicited takeover attempts, strategic advisory assignments and executions of public and private capital markets transactions. The successful candidate will work closely with professionals throughout the firm to deliver high quality advice to our clients. You will play an important role on a team that includes senior professionals who will encourage you to go beyond the numbers and think creatively.Qualifications
- Superior valuation skills
- Experience within the investment banking industry as an associate or VP with a proven track record working on executed deals across the Latin American sector
- Comfortable reading and interpreting financial statements
- Extraordinarily high level of motivation and commitment to working hard
- Extraordinarily high level of focus on work quality and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Commercial instinct and ability to perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- An MBA, CA and/or CFA designation would be an asset
- Series licensing required
- 5 years of experience
A little about us:
Since its founding in 1935, Morgan Stanley and its people have helped redefine the meaning of financial services.