It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Are you looking for the next opportunity to learn and grow? At Wells Fargo, we offer a supportive environment where team members can cultivate their careers and make a difference within our company and the communities we serve.
Marketing leads the development of integrated, customer-centric marketing strategies and programs for the Wells Fargo brand and 90 plus businesses, to drive deeper customer engagement and relationships, and enhanced revenues. The group is responsible for developing and managing the company’s brand strategy and expression, sponsorships, integrated marketing, digital and social capabilities, insights and analytics, and customer segment strategy. Wells Fargo’s marketing function provides marketing and thought leadership propelling Wells Fargo to be one of the most trusted, loved and admired brands.
Campaign Execution Enablement team’s responsibility is to provide user support and manage the IBM Campaign platform. IBM Campaign Platform Support & Management role will solve escalated issues encountered by the users of the tool as well as identify enhancement and integration opportunities for the platform. Additionally, the person will help develop business and technical requirements as part of the platform roadmap development in partnership with Marketing Capabilities. Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that enterprise-wide solution is enabled as new LOBs are migrated to the IBM Campaign platform – common where possible
- Collaborate on the design, development, configuration and documentation of technical components including enhancements and modifications to deliver business functionality
- Partner with business and project teams to fully understand objectives, provide solutions, and deliver sound technical products enabling business results
- Contribute to establishing campaign design and development methodology and standards for tool users
- Provide advanced help to address issues raised by tool users and identify best practices that should be adopted by the user community
- Help establish a Center of Excellence for IBM Campaign within Marketing Execution and develop the user community in support of it
- Proactively identify opportunities for and contribute to improvements in standards and processes to support a continuous improvement approach
- Identify tool enhancement and data integration opportunities and translate them into business and technical requirements
- Partner with List & Channel Enablement team to identify data infrastructure improvement opportunities
- Work with EDA and Capabilities on application upgrade planning
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through our many locations, ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking. To learn more, Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and analysis
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 4+ years of IBM Campaign/Unica Affinium automated campaign management application experience
- Financial services experience
- SQL experience
- Teradata experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4+ years of experience in systems design, architecture, and development of large scale platform and web applications preferred
- 2+ years of experience using Teradata and SQL queries on large datasets
- Demonstrated success in designing and developing a variety of campaigns using multiple data sources, complex segmentation logic with scoring, custom macros and triggers
- Experience in campaign performance tuning
- Ability to establish campaign development standards, methodology and best practices
- Advanced knowledge of data structures and relational databases
- Experience integrating enterprise products with other systems
- Experience working on multi-tiered enterprise applications
- Experience in Linux/Unix shell scripting and automation
- Creative, proactive problem solving skills with focus on improving user experience
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
IA-West Des Moines: 1245 Jordan Creek Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 733 Marquette Ave - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.