IBM Cloud Infrastructure, has a global cloud presence that continues to grow and expand its reach. We are looking for talented, innovative and enthusiastic performance engineering professionals, as we continue to expand our network infrastructure services and enhance overall IBM Cloud Cloud business. This area of Engineering is responsible for delivering cloud solution with top-notch performance, first-rate security, fail-safe reliability and exceptional quality. Our team strives to maintain a continuous integration and continuous delivery environment which makes test automation absolute necessary.
An IBM Cloud network performance engineer ensures quality and reliability of the cloud service by developing and maintaining a test plan, automating and executing the test plan, finding tuning optimization and drive performance fixes into product through collaboration with development squads
We are a global team, so communication skills (both verbal and written) are critical as well as flexibility to work with team members in other time zones.
- Developing performance test plans for identified customer use cases
- Developing automated test scenarios and environments for performance testing.
- Conducting product performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability.
- Analyzing test results and coordinating with development teams for bug fixes.
- Analyzing root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Generating test summary reports for stakeholder's review.
- Following a disciplined Agile development process within a scrum team and with the wider development cross-lab organization.