IBM Cognitive Engagement (ICE) offerings deliver a broad range of capabilities for commerce, marketing and supply chain activities. As a Client Solutions Professional, you are IBM's technical consultant to our clients, a technical sales leader for IBM sales teams and Business Partners. You will learn the client's business requirements, technical requirements and competitive landscape and apply your technical knowledge and experience to bring new solutions to your assigned clients. You will be responsible for collaborating with IBM sales teams to define, design, and detail the technical aspects and feasibility of proposed solutions. You will deliver solution workshops, product demonstrations, technical education, and Proof of Concepts. You will support technical escalations, designing solutions, and answer technical questions throughout the sales process in order to progress and close sales and develop customer relationships.
Successful applicants should have a proven track record of identifying, progressing and closing opportunities involving one or more of the following disciplines: commerce, marketing, procurement or digital experience (internal and external facing user portals). A successful applicant will be a creative thinker, able to adapt to different situations, and able to take constructive feedback.
You will be responsible for support of the IBM Cognitive Engagement portfolio for US Federal accounts.
It is strongly preferred the candidate reside in Washington, D.C. area, but East Coast is fine.
- Provide technical sales leadership for accounts in your assigned territory
- Partner with sales peers to assist with software deployments and resolution of post-sales issues
- Maintain understanding of the client's industry, including industry trends, industry business processes
- Demonstrated technical aptitude, customer-facing and presentation skills, business value analytics, written communication
- Experience with commerce, marketing, procurement or digital experience software solutions and ability to demonstrate business value and technical capabilities
- Knowledge of the players in and landscape of commerce, marketing, or procurement in a government environment
- Ability to work independently in a mobile environment
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.