The IBM Real Estate and Strategy Operations (RESO) group is seeking an intern to report into IBM's Research Triangle Park location. The intern will possess excellent interpersonal and innovation skills, problem solving abilities, and have an interest in construction projects and/or engineering in a transforming organization.
A key to success in this role relies on the ability to work independently, while part of a team and as a part of a large matrixed organization. This is an opportunity to gain new experiences and broaden professional capabilities by contributing to IBM's global real estate organization.
The intern is expected to have the ability to:
- Help IBM project managers establish and clearly communicate project requirements, goals, and schedules
- Review project expenditures and update budgets
- Proactively identify project challenges and collaboratively develop solutions
- Work with IBM facilities engineering and planning professionals drive analytics and efficient processes within the RESO portfolio
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of project stakeholders
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.