IBM Global Business Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
IBM is a leader in this global transformation, and there is no better place to launch or further your career. World-class learning opportunities, mentoring and a flexible work environment -- you will find a wealth of opportunities within IBM to create the career you've always imagined.
This is our vision for the future of consulting-- our belief in the rise of you -- this is: You to the power of IBM. What Does an IBM Digital Strategy & iX Senior Consultant Opportunity Offer?
What will you do as an IBM Digital Strategy & iX Senior Consultant?
- Experience - Consulting experience and client interaction on challenging projects
- Education & Training - Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Networking & Professional Development - IBM leadership and peer networking opportunities
- Supportive and dynamic team work environment
- Compensation - our employees enjoy a competitive compensation package
You'll join a team of colleagues to collaborate with our clients in identifying their need, creating a roadmap and implementing a solution. A differentiating attribute of your engagements would be the integration of IBM's management consulting
capabilities with technology and analytics-enabled transformation. You'll take the language of strategy and complement it with an analytical understanding working with clients across a range of industries and functions. Depending on your knowledge, exposure and expertise, we have opportunities available in the following areas: As an CxD consultant, you'll work at the intersection of progressive strategy, creative design and transformational technology. Key areas in which CxD consultants work are:
What Do We Look For In A Successful Consultant At IBM?
- Digital Strategy & Transformation: CxD consultants help our clients by identifying opportunities for enhanced mission delivery through digital and build the overarching strategy for the people, process, technology and cultural impacts along the way.
- User Experience & Design: CxD consultants leverage IBM's integrated, agile consulting and technology capabilities to transform user experiences through research, creative design, and customer experience strategy. The combination of this expertise delivers best-in-class experiences while also driving efficiencies, costs savings, mission achievement, and enhanced brand recognition.
- Digital Solutions: CxD consultants create digital solutions based on the foundation of a clear digital strategy and exceptional user experience design, with the processes in place to realize their organizational value. Whether we are designing a responsive website, native mobile application, smart watch widget, or interactive touch-screen display, our digital solutions are built to be personalized, secured across touch points, and developed in an elegant user experience.
- Smarter Process: A digital strategy without the processes and operations to support it, provides limited value. We use continuous process improvement, business process management and cognitive process automation to generate greater operational improvements and accelerate value realization by enabling user adoption, process optimization and digital enablement across all aspects of business operations.
- Self-starter with a passion for client service and solving complex business issues
- Demonstrated leadership skills, progression in leadership roles & responsibilities with willingness to readily and voluntarily take ownership of highly challenging tasks and problems, even beyond initial scope of responsibility
- Powerful communication skills, successfully using multiple verbal and non-verbal behaviors to deliver a compelling and engaging response
- Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to exceed clients' expectations
- Ability to defend ideas/point of views to clients, team members and business leaders
- Aptitude to thrive in an intense team atmosphere, while defining issues/hypotheses, performing complex analysis, and assisting with preparation and recommendations of solution alternatives
- A passion for innovative ideas, coupled with the ability to understand and assimilate different points of view
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, while maintaining focus despite conflicting demands
- Ability to advise clients with a strategic mindset and complement that business strategy with the ability to guide a client through technology enabled transformation
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.