Talent Acquisition is undergoing a huge transformation and we are looking for a talented Digital Strategist to join our Technology and Experience Team in IBM Talent Acquisitions.
The Digital Strategist at IBM will collaborate with teams of Marketing/Talent Acquisition Professionals for planning a comprehensive digital marketing plan that supports the integrated marketing plan of IBM Talent Acquisition Team. The Digital Strategist works closely with other team members, including the team leader, the campaign leader, and the content marketer, as well as business unit (discipline) and HQ roles, to execute, measure, and refine the digital marketing plan.
In addition to taking full responsibility for the team's digital plan, the Digital Strategist works closely with other members of the discipline outside the team, sharing best practices, learning tool sets, and evaluating campaign performance. Responsibilities
- Develop a plan to build our IBM Talent Acquisition digital eminence and execute:
- You will be the point of contact with media channels for interviews and case studies and business initiatives
- You will develop market-facing content including presentations, web pages, datasheets, whitepaper, and videos.
- You will spend time on-site creating high-quality video and photos.
- Develop and Assist the planning to build a recruiting-first culture and execute at a high level:
- You will develop/integrate/utilize assets, tools to help all employees within IBM's Talent Acquisition organization.
- You will enable Talent Acquisition professionals to speak at conferences, webinars, and meetings by building a repository of assets and talking points.
- Community leader to help streamline our internal communications and collaboration.
- You will develop and execute on the strategy and content development with Talent Acquisition leaders and their work streams.
- You will work with different Talent Acquisition leaders and engage with community members to identify education, updates and announcement to be shared within the different targeted communities, in a variety of formats, including, but not limited to, community calls, blog post, forums, and more.
- Digital Marketing for IBM Talent Acquisition's Service and Products
- You will develop digital marketing strategies that combine creative storytelling with data-driven results
- You will help develop product positioning and messaging based on knowledge of our products
- You will develop service and product assets in collaboration with our designers
- You will create and expand our go-to-market campaigns
- You will brainstorm new ideas and innovative ways to engage and grow our clientele
Preferred Locations: Raleigh, NC Boston, MA. San Francisco, CA. Austin, TX
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.